Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] arggrr@gmail.com is offline

Default How best to order/buy obscure semi's in small quantities?

Howdy all. What is the best way to get small quantities of semi's to
fix the random stuff that i get to fix? I've trawled the web and there
seem to be alot of places set up to deal with big stuff, and usually
involve the same system of emailing off quotes to resellers etc.
Ideally id just want to find a place where i can buy what i want and
in what quanity (usually 10 or less) without the extra annoyance. I
have ben luck and found what i want on ebay once.

At the momemt i am after the infamous MP1410ES which is step down dc
converter. I have ound some alternate parts, namely ACT4060 and ZA3020
but i haven't had any more luck with either of them.

Any info would be appreciated!
Richard