Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

Default Supplier for Helicoil hardware

What's that Lassie? You say that fell down the
old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a
rescue by Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:25:03 -0800 (PST):

I require some bulk thread inserts and replacement taps for a few
helicoil sets we use here in the shop all the time... These are longer
lengths than what most places keep on the shelf and when I got the
last batch from J&L and they were all special order from Helicoil.

Pricing seemed high, and there is no discount on the special order
stuff, so before I re-order I was wondering if there is another
company that I should enquire to?

thanks!

Todd Tool and Abrasive. In MA.
http://www.toddtool.com/