Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Can't we all just get along?

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:50:35 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus13440
scrawled the following:

On 2009-01-08, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:37:45 -0600, Ignoramus13440
wrote:

So I take it then, by reading between the lines of the things you DIDNT
say, is that you stay home and get drunk, therefore minmizing your
target environment?

I get drunk in all sorts of places such as my home or my friends'
homes.

You realize you may have a problem, do you not?

Yep. Three or four times a year, is just not enough.

That's called binge drinking, Ig.

--
Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other
men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.