Posted to uk.d-i-y
JamesReed JamesReed is offline

Default Vokera 80-20 Flowmatic - 'fully modulating' for shower?

Hi

I'm about the get the bathroom done, and looking at the modern showers
there's a lot of stuff about having a 'fully modulating' combi boiler
if you want any of the fancy thermostatic ones (eg Mira Combiforce),

I've got a pretty old Vokera 80-20 Flowmatic, and I don't know whether
it is fully modulating or not - can anyone tell me?

Does it really matter about this - or should I be looking for a new
boiler as well if I want to get one of these showers?

Thanks

James