Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] claudia.towner@googlemail.com is offline

Default DPS Heatbanks - anyone had problems with them?

On 7 Jan, 14:26, jim wrote:
A colleague feels he's being given the runaround by Dedicated Pressure
Systems after they delivered an incomplete system - anyone else had/
having trouble?

It's making me ponder who to buy from when I get around to doing
ours....would be great to hear from others' experiences good or bad...

I've got one of their systems. The system itself performs extremely
well, and was easy to install (I did it myself). Overall I am pleased
with it. DPS/Heatweb's sales/tech support is variable though. They
seem to answer only about 50% of the emails I send them. If I phone
them, I don't always get the answer to my problem - it depends who I
get to talk to - some are very competent, others are not. The best
approach I've found is to use the skype details on their homepage:
only one of which ever seems to be online (richard.dps) but he is
extremely helpful and competent.

dan.