Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Plan3D home/kitchen/bath design software

lid wrote:

"RonABC" wrote in message
evodawg wrote:
Also, if anyone knows of other kitchen and bath design
software that they would recommend or suggest, please post that here.

Google Sketchup sketchup.google.com/

Thanks. I downloaded it, but I can't figure out where or how to begin in
terms of designing a kitchen layout.

The free version of Sketchup is severely crippled. A simpler (and better)
alternative is SweetHome 3D:

http://www.sweethome3d.eu/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/

Be sure to also download and install the premade 3D models for this
software.

Sweethome is another good one, I forgot about that one and its the one I use
the most. I can't use sketchup because it doesn't support linux. But heard
good things about it.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"