Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The TRUE Legacy of George Bush

On Jan 6, 8:49*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:39:41 -0600, RB wrote:
Is Gunner going to have to give you another civics lesson, about how
Congress approves expenditures?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Here is an example of what the TRUE legacy of George Bush will
be...and you and your children and your grandchildren will be paying
for it.

And you might want to remember that George started with a Clinton
surplus in 2000.

This is what your vote for George Bush has cost you and yours.

this is what your vote for Pelosi and her spawn have given you.

Obama says expects deficit to approach $1 trillion
By Steve Holland Steve Holland 1 hr 20 mins ago

As dumb as you thing GWB is, I don't know how you think he'd be smart
enough to spend that much money all by himself.

You are talking to a mush filled skull, controlling a fat little body
just barely able to show up at a minimum wage job and ask ;would you
like fries with that", who, even worse..is in the terminal stages of
Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Dont bother him with facts, *his mind, such as it is, is already made up

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." *Grey Ghost- Hide quoted text -

• "There's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we
will
fail." — Oct. 4, 2001, in Washington. Bush was remarking on a back-
to-
work plan after the terrorist attacks.

Isn't that your hero Gunner?

TMT