Posted to alt.home.repair
RonABC RonABC is offline

Default Plan3D home/kitchen/bath design software

It does seem to be very easy to use, and I would bet that it has all of the
features that I would want or need.

The funny thing is that I thought it was expensive when it said the cost was
$394, but I just went back and realized that the cost is $394 PER MONTH,
with a total of 13 monthly payments. Oops.

gpsman wrote:
On Jan 5, 3:47 pm, "RonABC" wrote:
gpsman wrote:

20 20 is pretty much the kitchen industry standard.
http://www.2020technologies.com/home.aspx

Interesting. Looks like it could be very easy to use, but expensive.

The company I worked for not as a designer paid, IIRC, $1500/yr/per
license (5-6) for support, but the app itself was free.

But it seems like I remember it was $2500 for the first single
license. I played with it for about 5 minutes once, I was busy
elsewhere.

Everything is in millimeters instead of inches (I am in the U.S.).
Is there a way to switch that option to inches?

Oh, I'd bet there is.
-----

- gpsman