Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bbaka@comcast.net is offline

Default Bill Baka: Internet Coward

wrote:
You ( Bill Baka, currently posting as "Bill "
and "Ramalamadingdong ") have been reported to
, sbcglobal.net and att.net for mymshifting to evaid
killfiles.

You will be reported by multiple people every time you change your
email address. Keep it up and your account may be terminated,

I did the name to confuse a very persistent troll who goes by the
handle "Dan C".
It didn't
..t work so I am back to my normal
.
It appears that the troll will keep on and not take the hint..
Bill (4 bikes) Baka
I am open to email to give a detailed account of this guy
He is hated on the Ubuntu group as well.
Please help to get rid of him.
Bill Baka

Also please stop cross posting..