Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bbaka@comcast.net is offline

Default Bill Baka: Internet Coward

wrote:
You ( Bill Baka, currently posting as "Bill "
and "Ramalamadingdong ") have been reported to
, sbcglobal.net and att.net for mymshifting to evaid
killfiles.

You will be reported by multiple people every time you change your
email address. Keep it up and your account may be terminated,

I was trying to get rod of that troll DanC and responded in kind.
He is ruining the Internet experience not only for me, but it will
become a kind of cancer that will affect this group with noise.
You can turn me in but you will surely have this troll to deal with.
Why all the cross posting???
you are in breach of net etiquette