Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Phase II 6" Rotary Table Indexing - Dividing Plate Set

Would anyone here know what the actual increments/hole numbers are correct
for a 90:1 ratio Rotary Table?

I've read that there are a specific number of holes in plates, depending
upon the RT's turns ratio, but I don't have a good understanding of the
relationships of those numbers.

I know that there are folks posting here that know more about numbers than I
probably ever will, and maybe they could shed some light for someone in the
dark, about how the numbers on plates correspond to RT positions.
Is this sort of information in Machinerys Handbook?

I bought a set of 3 plates and associated hardware, that were said to be for
a 6" RT, but the actual correct make/model of RT was unknown.
PYH is the brand on the label, and the plates' center holes are too small
for the Phase II RT.

So, since the plates may, or may not be the correct number of holes for a
90:1 RT, I thought I'd take a chance on them.

If this plate set isn't the correct one for a 90:1 RT, they may work on a
dividing head or other indexing accessory.
Since the plate center holes and bolt circle don't match the 6" Phase II RT,
they might be adaptable to something else I may get in the future.

PYH TDM1F/6 6" Rotary Table Dividing Plate Set
Made in Taiwan

TDM1F/6
Cat # 51-225-1
Model # 05082466

Stock/SKU label number 87405082466 070 (looks like an Enco or maybe MSC
label)

These plates look about the same as the Enco/MSC import brand SPI 6" RT
plate set.