Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Connectors for Jenix DROs sought

On Jan 5, 9:58*am, Joseph Gwinn wrote:
I put a Jenix DRO on my Millrite vertical mill. *I would like to add a
Z-axis switch, choosing between the knee vertical motion and quill
motion. *

The problem is that I have not been able to figure out the make and
model of the 6-pin connectors used to connect linear scale to readout
head. *

I don't think it matters, but the scales are Jenix type JSN5L.

The distributor doesn't know, and an email to Jenix in Korea was not
answered. *Nor does google give the answer, although it does mention
Sargon connector adapters.

Any ideas?

Joe Gwinn

Snap a pic, I run into all kinds of oddball connectors... might be
able to ID it and find a source.

Dave