Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Door swelled from moisture won't close

"Don Phillipson" wrote in news:gjuenu$6c5$1
@theodyn.ncf.ca:

"BoscoXavier" wrote in message

@r10g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

I was just looking at it again and the deadbolt is almost flush with
the edge of the door. So I won't be able to sand much off of the door
before the deadbolt will stick out. What about sanding down the side
of the door jam?

Standard practice to reduce the width of a door appears to
be to (remove and) plane the hinge edge of the door. This may be
inconvenient in wet or cold weather.

This may be inconvenient....

LOL, what a PR man!

Red Green version: It'll be a pain in the ass and you'll freeze your
balls off in **** weather.