Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default TV Speaker Recommendtaion

"tom" wrote in message ...

"nospamplse" wrote in message
Thanks for the valuable information. My SONY has wireless headphone
which I think are pretty good for watching TV.

I've been quite satisfied with this model for a few years.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-T-4.../dp/B001GP4M02

I bought a pair of Sennheiser in the late 60's, at then the unheard of price
of $60. They were the first earphones I had seen that didn't cup the ears
and make it feel like you'd been pounded in the head by two huge clapping
hands after half an hour. They had foam pads and sat on the outside of the
ears, the pads being about two inches round. Listening to room sounds at
the same time as recorded sounds was unique at that time. They sounded
GREAT! Got separated from them somewhere over the years.

Steve