Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default lathe buying advice

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:35:15 -0800, Turner wrote:

Hi Larry,

Did you also buy the bed extension, any good? Further, do you have any
suggestion for a lathe duplicator for this lathe. I use this lathe for
turn parts like pen and small objects?

No, I didn't get the extension, but it's hard to really screw up what is
just a milled chunk of cast iron :-).

I have no experience or info on a duplicator.

As I mentioned, I've been happy with General's service, so if you're
having trouble call them.

And if anyone who has one of these lathes is, or has a friend who is, an
EE we'd all like to know what he/she thinks of the circuitry.

--
It's turtles, all the way down