Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] cwo4cno7325@yahoo.com is offline

Default Band Saw Blades

On Jan 4, 6:23*pm, Turner wrote:
On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:57:02 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

Repost, forget to include Rockler website. :-)

Thanks to all the ideas. *I ended up getting 2 extra Olsen blades from
Rockler, 3/8 and 5/8 inch, and the cool blocks. *I suspect I will try
these and see what they do. *Now if only Griz would ship by air at the
same rip-off freight price!

Rich.....

Should have purchased your Olsen blades from Coastal Tools,
as I had and they're the cheapest I found in Internet.
Wonder if there are anyone cheaper?

Comparison between Rockler and Coastal Tools

http://www.coastaltool.com/a/accesso...andsaw_14.html

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...andsaw%20blade

Yep, just added Coastal to my wood stuff list, I'll give them a try
for the next go-around. Thanks for the heads up!