Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default TV Speaker Recommendtaion

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:42:22 -0500, nospamplse
wrote:

I purchased a Samsung HDTV (model LN46A540) and am looking for
recommendations for:
- External speakers, and
- Wireless Headphones

I am not interested in a massive "home theater" but just better audio
performance than that available from the TV. I'm guessing a three
speaker system. Anyone have suggestions as to type of system, brand
suggestions or brand to avoid?

Thanks

I would just use left over stereo speakers. There may be a recession
coming.

(In my bathroom mounted on a board in the corner of the ceiling I have
a woofer/tweeter combination from a 1930's record player. Connected
to the tv and sounds pretty good. I've been using them for about 35
years, in my apt. in NY and my house near Baltimore._