Posted to rec.woodworking
MB MB is offline

Default Best Wood Veneer Supplier?

I've purchased veneer from B&B rare woods. They have pictures of each
bundle of veneer so you can browse on-line

http://www.wood-veneers.com/veneer_extra.html

I recall talking with a guy named Dave. Extremely friendly and spent a
lot of time on the phone providing info. It was my first veneer
project so I had a lot of questions. Since I was a rookie, he threw in
some "practice" veneers. I've since ordered several times from them.

You should also search thru the forum at Vacupress. The topic of
veneering cylinders (and veneering just about everything else) has
come up there and you might get some tips..

http://www.vacupress.com/forum/forum...id=3&catlock=1

Mitch