Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Manufacturing Shrinks as Orders Hit 60-Year Low

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Yes, Richard?
I believe he was using Matthew to say, "don't feed the troll".

But I *like* talking to Richard, even if he does drive an SUV because he
doesn't like to bend over. g

--
Ed Huntress

ROTFLMAO! Oh what fun!

It's really a little baby SUV, folks.

Barely qualifies as a gas guzzler.

And it's not so much the bending over part as the
getting back up part!

When you said 3600 pounds, I realized you weren't talking about a typical
Suburban Assault Vehicle. g

I always liked that big Caterpillar ag tractor with the rubber tracks,
myself. I figure I could live in it if times got rough, and I could crush
Hummers like they were bugs.

And you could always make a few bucks on the side by plowing the entire
state of Illinois in an afternoon.

--
Ed Huntress

I miss my Michigan 275......