Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Repairing cracked sink

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 22:26:22 +0000, Rod wrote:

http://www.captaintolley.com/

Does it keep well? I am thinking of a couple of things I want to use it
for - so it seems well worth getting the larger size. But I don't want
to do so and find it goes off quickly (in the bottle).

You don't need much, it's not gap filling like you'd use silicone sealant.
It's very runny you just put a few drops on and let it find it's way in
via capillary action.

I don't know how old the bottle I used was (years at least) but that still
worked. I shall have to dig it out again and see what state it is in
several years after that use...

The safety data sheet tells us that it's mainly water and basically
harmless. I suspect it's pretty stable with a very long shelf life if kept
at normal temps and out of sunlight.

--
Cheers
Dave.