Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Repairing cracked sink

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:20:48 +0000, Appelation Controlee wrote:

Might be a Captain Tolley "opportunity"?

Excellent idea. I can't see getting most conventional filling/sealing
things into a hairline crack but Captain Tolley is pretty much designed
for this.

If the OP missed the recent orginal thread:

http://www.captaintolley.com/

Better still it's British.

Does it keep well? I am thinking of a couple of things I want to use it
for - so it seems well worth getting the larger size. But I don't want
to do so and find it goes off quickly (in the bottle).

--
Rod

onset.