Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tom koehler tom koehler is offline

Default Gloat

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 11:47:15 -0600, Gerald Ross wrote
(in message ):

mac davis wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:58:25 -0600, tom koehler
wrote:

Tom,
I think Gerald is saying that from the time he cuts a blank and it starts
drying/cracking.degrading is pretty short with that particular wood at that
temperature..
Not sure WHY, though, as he's in Georgia and I'd guess that the humidity
is high
there?

What I'm saying is, I'm out of shape and that is sweaty work.

Oh. OK. My bad. Am used to being teased by others in warmer climes, and this
just sort of fit in with that kind of teasing.
Am trusting that you are looking out for yourself, then, please.
tom k.

--
I will find a way or make one.