Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas Furnace - what parts to stock for emergencies?

Let me know when you get up to the monkeys flying out of your butt (grin
here). There is only just so much you can do to prepare. You're ahead of 98%
of the US population, in terms of preparations. After a while, it's over
kill.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

It is just not reasonable to cover all possibilities. I do
keep an old vent-less gas heater. I can hook it up in short order if
needed and it can provide enough emergency heat to prevent any serious
issues. If the gas goes out, I have a few electric heaters that can
do likewise therefore I would need both gas and electric to go out
before I would have a problem.