Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog[_2_] olddog[_2_] is offline

Default resurfacing pool

"Deodiaus" wrote in message
Does anyone know of good web sites for instructions on resurfacing a
pool?
I have a concrete pool which has been painted with an acrylic paint.
Can I use regular plaster on top of this? Or do I have to sand blast
off the coating?

I'm no expert but I *would not* plaster over paint. To actually resurface
the pool you'd have to take the old plaster finish off and re-plaster with a
finish coat. It's a very expensive labor intensive process. That's why so
many people go for painting concrete pools instead.

At least that's the way I understand it.

Olddog