Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

Default battery types

What's that Lassie? You say that Jim Wilkins fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Fri, 2 Jan 2009 08:26:12 -0800 (PST):

I got what you meant, it just spurred me to check the Eneloop rating. I
checked a few alkaline packages and none of them had capacity ratings. They
probably don't want to compete on actual numbers, bunnies are more effective
marketing :-)

They are happy to tell you, but the capacity isn't a single number. If
they put one on the package some misfit activist could sue them, as
happened with small engine horsepower ratings.

Do tell!
--

Dan H.