Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default Static Sound in Radio Volume Control

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 19:35:26 -0000, Jeroni Paul wrote:

On 25 Des 2008, 01:53, Michael wrote:
Over time, the volume controls of all my clock radios always develop a loud
static sound whenever I adjust the volume. Is there a remedy for this?
--
Thanks,
Michael

Quick and cheap solution, keep adjusting the control up and down until
it stops scratching.

I just leave the volume in one place all the time.

Mental Health Outsourcing -- I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. I got a call centre in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.