Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default The year we lose our TV signals

"Robert" wrote in message

I use what works for me. Windows 98, PSP5, my 4 year old CRT tv, my
VHS and DVD movies, and my 16 year old pickup truck. I have no
outstanding debts, and except my latest utility bills, and I can sit
back and enjoy life and my computer and movies without working 3 jobs
to pay for all this crap, and always being in debt and wanting more
because some greedy ******* is wanting to get his filthy hands in my
wallet, by telling me I need more and more and more.....
Some day we will all be buried in our waste, and then we will look
back and wonder why.......

Hear! Hear! And I might add, many drowning in debt with *hayuge* houses they
can't afford, wanting the government to bail them out, but wanting to keep
all their toys in the process. I still live in my starter home, which will
be my ending home as well.:-)

Cheri