Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] dom@gglz.com is offline

Default Jawdropper review FYI.

Wrenches/spanners/grips/pliers for the plumbing trade give me the
impression the designs came out of the ark. Whilst for vehicles
superbly made sockets/ratchet spanner kits are commonplace now, I've
never seen such a kit for plumbers - where are the likes of Teng tools
for plumbers? I have a few old large spanners that fit various
plumbing bits - very useful on a reluctant-to-shift fitting - but £50
of teng tools will buy something nice and comprehensive enough for
most smaller jobs on vehicles, why not the same for plumbers?