Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The year we lose our TV signals

On Jan 2, 8:58�pm, Jim Yanik wrote:
enigma wrote :

"SteveB" wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote

Of course there is one good thing about 2009, we'll lose BUSH
!!!! A much welcomed loss.......

do you think he'll have a library? if so, what books would it
contain?

At least Bush's books will have words in them.

very small words... he's not exactly literate. he was having a hard
time reading that first grade book on 9/11.
�but seriously, what do ex-presidents put in their libraries?
lee

I've read that Bush reads many books every year.
He's Harvard and Yale educated,good enough to pass jet-fighter training(NOT
any easy task),survival school(SERE),and survived flying a dangerous model
of fighter jet(F-102).

You speak from ignorance and blind hatred.(Bush Derangement Syndrome)

--
Jim Yanik

Do myou want thje list of bush failures? Katrina? Attacking Iraq for
no good reason. Presiding over the largest stock market and economic
recession since the great depression. theres more.

bush derangment syndrome......

Supporting a obvious FAILURE despite tons of evidence of his complete
failure