Nick Lockett

Default Indesit WG820 water supply

"A.A. Collister" wrote in message

I've just obtained a second hand Indesit WG820 without an instruction
manual. I may be missing something obvious, but as far as I can see
there is nothing on the machine to indicate which inlet is for the hot
water and which for the cold. If anyone has this model and can enlighten
me (or give any suggestions on how we can work it out for ourselves)
we'd be very grateful!
Thanks very much,
Adrian

This appears to be a current model so you could go into Comet, Curry's etc
and see if you can get a look at an instruction manual.
When I lost the manual for my Zanussi washing machine I rang up the spares
dept. and they offered to send me one for £3.50.
I've found two numbers which claim to be Indesit spares and service 08709
066066 and 08706 070805 - I can't guarantee that either is correct but maybe
worth a try.
Nick.