Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default The year we lose our TV signals

enigma wrote in
:

"SteveB" wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote

Of course there is one good thing about 2009, we'll lose BUSH
!!!! A much welcomed loss.......

do you think he'll have a library? if so, what books would it
contain?

At least Bush's books will have words in them.

very small words... he's not exactly literate. he was having a hard
time reading that first grade book on 9/11.
but seriously, what do ex-presidents put in their libraries?
lee

I've read that Bush reads many books every year.
He's Harvard and Yale educated,good enough to pass jet-fighter training(NOT
any easy task),survival school(SERE),and survived flying a dangerous model
of fighter jet(F-102).

You speak from ignorance and blind hatred.(Bush Derangement Syndrome)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik