Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default The year we lose our TV signals

"BobR" wrote in message
news:ea904922-15d2-48c2-916e-

You have a choice, you can keep watching your VHS tapes as long as
they last. Nobody is forcing you to watch anything. Hell I still
have a Beta player and a bunch of Beta tapes that I watch. When I
bought the CD player it was my choice, nobody forced me to buy it. I
may someday buy the BlueRay or not, again my choice. As for the
change over to digital TV, again it is my choice to either watch TV or
not and if I choose to watch, I got my converters for free.

=========

No, I don't have a choice if I want to watch a new movie...since new movies
do not come in the VHS format. When DVD's first came out, both options were
available, so I did have a choice. Obviously, nobody forced you to use
common sense when replying either.

Cheri