Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Ping Gunner: Logic 101

Ed Huntress wrote:

My connection with reality is quite fine, thank you. If you wish to
contest what I wrote, I'd like to see it, otherwise this comment is little
different from Gunner's usual liquor puris. You're attacking me instead of
what I wrote. You're usually better than that.

I'm not attacking you, David. I'm making fun of the fact that a grown man
would take any of this seriously. Political parties for the Crips and
Bloods? Doesn't that make you want to double over in laughter?

There's that, I guess. OTOH, if they B&Cs want to get into serious
illegal bucks, what better path than politics? It's not just Illinois,
Louisiana and Joisey, after all, there are opportunities everywhere.

It should. And if it doesn't, then you've been hanging around with Gunner
too much. g

Don't hang w/ Gunner, all I see in him is a fellow R90/6 rider and gun
owner and those I take with one grain of salt a piece.

I watched it twice. I saw one man identified as a homeless activist. I saw
a Rep fund raiser talking about most blacks voting Dem. I saw no one
identified as Blood or Crip.

Right. I didn't say that it did. I just found it funny that a Republican
fund raiser was talking to those dressed-up black guys, apparently serious
activists, about the virtues of the Republican Party. The homeless guy was a
nice touch. d8-)

Ten years ago, one of those guys could have been Obama. I wonder if
the Reps could have offered a better piece of the action. He is an
Illinois politician, after all, smart enough to be more careful, so
far. As far as we know.

David