Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default TV repair help guidance sought on a Mitsubishi VS-45VA1

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
wrote:
Thank you for your input....I incourage knowlegable persons to respond
also...

Thank You,
Ken

What an attitude for someone looking for help, and too ignorant to
use the right newsgroups. news:sci.electronics.components was created
to help designers track down OEM parts, not to fix TV sets.

BTW, the words are 'ENCOURAGE' and 'KNOWLEDGEABLE', if you're so hell
bent on 'knowledgeable persons'.

As far as 'knowledgeable', I started working in TV repair 43 years
ago, and worked in electronics repair & manufacturing until a few years
ago. I was also a Radio & TV Broadcast Engineer Keep up the arrogant
attitude, and no one will bother to answer you.

His message may be appearing in several newsgroups. I am viewing it in
sci.electronics.repair and it seems appropriate for that newsgroup.