Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

Default The year we lose our TV signals

On Jan 2, 8:30*am, "Cheri" wrote:
"Robert"

Of course there is one good thing about 2009, we'll lose BUSH !!!!
A much welcomed loss.......

Really? Are you sure we'll lose him? I would imagine that we'll see and hear
about him every single day for many years to come.

Cheri

Posts like this would have more credibility and make a better point if
they told us where they live, what city's stations they are trying to
receive in digital, what kind of antenna, where's it's mounted, what
kind of converter box, etc. That way, we could learn and possibly
make usefull suggestions on what they could do and they may find other
folks here with similar situations that have solved it. The fact
that they don't suggests they are more interested in whining than
solving.

No question there are a small minority that are going to be negatively
impacted. It's just like the govt putting a new highway near your
home. You get the noise, pollution, etc that comes with that too.
On the flip side, there are many people that have reported here that
they now have perfect reception with DTV, while with NTSC they had a
marginal pic on some stations.