Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Grizzly Compliment

"Han" wrote:

I used to buy new cars. Some 10 or 12 years ago I decided I could
not
afford the car I wanted as a new one, and bought second hand. The
experience was good, so I repeated it almost 4 years ago. I guess
that is
part of being somewhat more frugal with incrreasing age.

When it comes to vehicles, I just buy new; however, I don't even
consider replacing it before the 400,000 mile mark.

By that time, I figure it doesn't owe me anything.

My 1999 Tonka Toy has 120,000 and is just getting warmed up.

Lew