Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Lantern Mantles? Coleman or generic?

GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote:

Too late Wes. They're using Yterrium now because of the Thorium
radioactivity.

Likely I have more mantles than I'll ever use in my life. Every time I go camping, I
couldn't find the spares so I bought more. Finally, I bought one of those blow molded
cases and put a 4 pack in the bottom. Problem solved.

I can find 4 mantles now

That Goodwill store sounds interesting though. A spare lantern would be nice. Wonder how
well they heat an elevated hunting blind?

Wes