Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default uneven basement floor -- how to fill in small depressions in concrete subfloor?

Any cement based floor stone. Ardex and Hadley's come to mind.
Bush or grind the high spots - Dremel won't cut it. If the
depressions are very slight, adding "milk" to the floor stone
makes it feather better.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Melissa" wrote in message
The folks who jackhammered up the perimeter of my basement floor
put the sump pumps didn't do a great job of relaying the
concrete
floor, and it is uneven in spots. I've decided to use a Dremel
grind down the spots that are too high (there aren't many). But
for
the depressions, I hesitate to use self-leveling cement because
typical low spot is perhaps 2-4 inches in diameter and a quarter
to a
half inch deep; my guess is that I need to use a more liquid
product
that can be more carefully controlled. I've been looking at
Henkel
Corp P77913125 PL Polyurethane Self-Leveling Concrete Crack
Sealant
and 3M(TM) Concrete Repair 600 Gray Self-Leveling. Any thoughts
on
these or other products for this use?

Many thanks.