Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Grizzly Compliment

"Leon" wrote

I totally believe that this current economic situation that we are in is a
"correction" similar to the one that happens ever seven years or so with
the stock market. Way too many people were spending way beyond their
means and being paid way more than their equivalency of out put. It is no
time for the playing field to be leveled again.

It is funny how everybody is whining about the declining real estate prices.
Gee, real estate was way overpriced to due to rampant speculation and liar's
loans. If real estate was to acheive some kind of real world value that is
a good thing. And this so called recovery that we need may not be able to do
it with overpriced real estate.