Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lantern LED style

I bought a crank up one, with the funnel "tornado shaped" reflector. The
unit was ten bucks at Walgreens, how can you go wrong?

* The on off button does provide three different light levels, but the
button doesn't line up with the hole, so it's hard to use
* The internal battery only lasts 15 minutes or so
* Has 4.5 volt external jack, but could have used a place to put three AA
cells. I don't have an external 4.5 volt pack. I guess I could have built
one. If the light had been useful.
* Light output was blue, not very useful
* Light output was a flat plane, no light shined up or down

One friend of mine really liked it, so I gave it to her.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"robert bowman" wrote in message