Posted to uk.d-i-y
The. Wanderer The. Wanderer is offline

Default The Great Internet Migratory Box Of Electronics Junk

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:34:30 +0000, D.M. Procida wrote:

Boxes of miscellaneous electronic bits, that circulate amongst hobbyists
and tinkerers:

http://tgimboej.org/

I have enough bits and pieces that might be useful to someone else, if
they'd like to receive a box.

I had one of those, some good stuff in it that I'd never use again. I tried
on Freecycle and had two takers, neither of whom bothered to show up. It
went to the tip in the end. :-(

--

The Wanderer

Better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool
Than to open it and remove all doubt (Mark Twain)