Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Lantern Mantles? Coleman or generic?

"robert bowman" wrote in message

"Right over left, and left over right, makes a knot that is sturdy and
tight."

Considering that right after you tie the knot, you're going to set it on
fire, I doubt the little technical niceties mean much.

Considering you just said that, I can see you know nothing about knots. A
granny knot or a single overhand would not stay on there as long. I can see
you are a man of little technical niceties, ergo you do sloppy work, don't
pay attention to little niceties like measurements, plumb, level, and
ninety, and probably don't consider cosmetic finishing to be important. And
if you weld, I doubt your welds have the little technical niceties to make
them sound. You probably don't follow instructions very well, either,
therefore I surmise with all these qualifications you have risen to
supervisor by now.

Steve, an Offshore Petroleum Institute and OSHA certified rigger