Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shops - Downturn (OT)

On 1 Jan 2009 01:25:46 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

I can renew repeat prescriptions by email.

We can do ours online and being remote & rural collect from the
surgery/cottage hospital pharmacy rather than the one in town. If given a
prescription in a consultation with the Doc, it'll sent over the surgery's
network to the pharmacist and it'll be ready in 5 to 10 mins, sometimes by
the time you've said your thankyous and byes and walked down the corridor.

Indeed. And book an appointment several days in advance, online.

I have a problem with the inabilty to see your Doctor in less than 6 hrs
M-F but then when I want to see my doctor it's generally because I am
really ill, not just have a cold or a cut finger.

--
Cheers
Dave.