Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
mm mm is offline

Default animal noise above first floor of 2-story home

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:22:23 -0800 (PST), ap
wrote:

On Dec 29, 6:47*pm, "clint" wrote:
"ap" wrote in message

I had a racoon in the attic once. It was not about to leave without a fight.
I know better than to fight a full grown racoon. *Solution....I put a light
and radio just inside the door and left it for a couple of days.
Result....no more racoon and I was then able to seal off the entry point.
Don't know if it will work with other animals but it won't cost anything to
give it a try.

Good idea.
Good luck * *Clint-

Hello, how did you do this? You hung a radio on the attic door facing
the ceiling?.

I doubt it to face the ceiling. Sounds seems to fill a room. I doubt
it has to hang on the attic door.

Our attic has a door on the ceiling of the second floor
and the attic is fairly large. Is there any radio/light combo out
there in the market that does this?

Thank you!