Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot vs. "Real whatever store"

RickH wrote:

This used to be true, now it is simply not true, maybe there are a few
"straggler" stores in your area. But HD made a conscious effort to
"standardize" all their stores some years ago. IMO they were a much
better outfit when they let the local manages decide what to buy and
stock un-standardized. If I go to a HD store in Chicago I expect the
electrical aisle to be full of rigid conduit, whereas in Kane county I
would expect it to be full of Romex stuff. Now you cant find exactly
what you need for local codes because every store is identical and
compromised.

So, HD attempts to sell snow blowers in Miami?