Posted to alt.home.repair
Sharp Dressed Man[_4_] Sharp Dressed Man[_4_] is offline

Default Good Customer Service at HD today

Had a few Christmas returns so took them to the return register at the local
Home Depot (in Cobb County, Georgia). There were a few transactions ahead of
me-- but the problematic one was the Mexicans trying to return an open
half-package of shingles and an open half-bag of Portland cement....los
hombres no hablan ingles...

But anyway, a clerk was not busy at the customer service counter nearby, saw
that things were jammed at the return register-- and signaled me to come to
her counter. I was out of there in two minutes. Nice.