Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default dado blade storage

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Go to a party supply place and get a package of foam plates, about 6"
dia, and you have all the "spacers" you will ever need.

I'm not sure I need them Lew. The red plastic open faced case my stacked
dado set came in didn't have spacers of any kind. Yes, the blades and
chippers were spaced appropriately so the carbide tips didn't touch, but
they remained where they were placed if the plastic nut hold everything in
place was tightened even a little. And, when the set was on the tablesaw
arbour, again I placed everything so no tips touched and they remained there
when the arbour nut was tightened.