Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default Panasonic's Battery Charger GOTCHA'! (LONG)

charlieb wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've got several options
for solving my problem now.

[snip]

maybe new fuses will make them all better.

Now I think I'll go out to the shop and make a wood offering
the The Cabal. Oh what have I done? Ignore the previous
sentence. Forget it - please. I MEANT to say "Make a
sacrifice to the Wood Working Diety." Honest - that's what
I meant to say.

I'm getting a vague sense of foreboding. Damn.

Or - THEY may actually be out to get me? Now all I need
to do is figure out which THEY is conspiring against me.
God I hope is not The Cabal. Hmmm - forget I said that

There is no ... erk...