Posted to uk.d-i-y
DAVE DAVE is offline

Default Shops - Downturn (OT)

With repeat prescriptions it is possible to get the form
collected, given to the doctor, prescription made up and delivered
without leaving ones armchair.

Form? I can renew repeat prescriptions by email.

You are damned lucky, I don't think ours have even heard of email.
We used to be able to ring them for repeat prescriptions, but they stopped
us doing that.
Now, I have to walk 1/2 mile to pop note through their letterbox if I want a
repeat.
Also, I used to be able to wait in the surgery for a prescription but since
they put records on computer we now have to give 48 hours notice.
If you want to actually see the doctor, you have to wait a minimum of 14
days as they are always booked up.
I've tried getting another doctor nearby but every one of them say that
their books are full.
I can't wait for the doctor grading system to start.

Dave