Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Shops - Downturn (OT)

Alan wrote:
In message , The Natural
Philosopher wrote
John wrote:
I think I will shop on the internet and drink at home.

Join the club...;-)

Which well known high street shops do you think will go next?

I predict M&S, WH Smiths and Boots who are so out of touch with what
other retailers are doing.

Don't WHS distribute virtually all the newspapers and magazines in
England and Wales? (Shades of Entertainment UK.) Or am I thoroughly out
of date? But that would be one hell of a mess to sort out if they went bust.

And another nasty thought is that of insurers going belly up. It has
been pretty bad for motorists in particular when that has happened in
the past.

--
Rod

onset.